How to log in
Access Blackboard via myUWE. Links to myUWE can also found on the University public and intranet home pages.
Links to staff guidance materials; administration processes; policies etc.
- Online Assessment
The online marking tool is available - see our guidance on choosing the right tool for your marking
- Test Courses for staff
Create your own test course to prepare content or try out Blackboard tools
- What has changed in Blackboard
Details of the new functionality in the Summer upgrade of Blackboard
Links to student guidance materials; frequently asked questions etc.
- Online Assessment in Blackboard
Guidance on how to submit coursework; check your receipt; and view your mark and feedback
- Is your course unavailable?
Our frequently asked questions page for students can help to explain why
- Lost access to your course?
Visit our frequently asked questions page for students to find out possible causes
The Support Team
The Learning and Research team are part of the Application Development and Testing (ADT) team in IT Services and includes:
- Kevin Lowman - Head of Development
- Natalie Bourke - Application Support Manager
- Dave Rogers - Senior Analyst
- Emma Cooper - Senior Analyst
- Andrea Gamlin - Analyst
- Ollie Moss - Support Analyst
- Emma Taylor - Assistant Support Analyst
- Paul Dias - Assistant Support Analyst
- Caroline Dorling - Assistant Support Analyst