The myUWE portal
The myUWE portal delivers a single point of entry to a full range of University services online including access to academic records and personal details for students and photosets for teaching activities for staff.
How do I access myUWE?
From inside UWE, either follow the link on the UWE intranet page, or type 'my' in the address field in your web browser.
New to myUWE?
Under the guidance section, there are support pages about each of the myUWE tabs and subtabs which should help you to understand what they do and how to use them. You will also find details about how to login and how to Get Started.
If you are having a problem using myUWE, check out our Frequently Asked Questions for the answer.
The Support Team
The Learning and Research team are part of the Application Development and Testing (ADT) team in IT Services and includes:
- Kevin Lowman - Head of Development
- Natalie Bourke - Application Support Manager
- Dave Rogers - Principal Engineer
- Emma Cooper - Senior Analyst
- Jon Algate - Senior Analyst
- Ollie Moss - Analyst
- Paul Dias - Support Analyst
- Caroline Dorling - Support Analyst
- Emma Taylor - Assistant Support Analyst