This event has now passed.
Date: 21 March 2017
Venue: Room 2D09, Glenside Campus
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
This session is delivered by Academic Success PAL leaders.
The aim of these workshops is to offer presentation skills support to students.
PAL Leaders, specifically trained in public speaking, will offer practical insights that can help students prepare, open, deliver, and close their presentations in a confident manner.
• Ways to start and close your presentation
• Suitable techniques to help overcome nerves and discover how to project confidence during your presentations
• Practice presentations
• Supporting materials that can be used during presentations
• Impact of body language during presentations
• Successful group work
• Looking at online resources to help support with presenting skills
• Planning for your presentation
Please note all students will have the opportunity to discuss with a PAL Leader their specific needs.
If you are interested in attending this event, please register via InfoHub.
Back to top