Date: 29 March 2017
Venue: Room 4E21A, Frenchay Campus
Time: 13:30 - 15:00
This is a mandatory session for all placements students going overseas and for all students who receive the Go Global Bursary. Placement students will also need to attend their Faculty Specific Briefing.
The other is on Wednesday 3 May 13:30 - 15:00 in room 4E21a, Frenchay Campus.
- The importance of going overseas
- What will be different
- Culture and customs both in and out of the work place
- Practical steps to take to get prepared
- Steps to take once in country
- How to get involved
- What to do in an emergency and staying safe
- Ways to handle home sickness and culture shock
- Future employability prospects
- Links to useful information
- Funding information including Erasmus+ and Go Global bursary
Hear from previous students who took the leap to Go Global. Come and meet with other students going overseas who may be going where you are!
We welcome all students working overseas whether its a short summer internship or a year long placement.
In order to attend you must book via InfoHub.
Contact: Placements Team
More information about Go Global Pre Departure Briefing
Back to top