This event has now passed.
Date: 27 November 2012
Venue: SS Great Britain
Venue Location: http://www.ssgreatbritain.org/your-visit/how-find-us
Airbus and Rolls Royce are leading the industry in developing and supporting a new Higher Level Apprenticeship programme. This scheme bridges the gap between traditional vocational and academic routes and allows apprentices to receive a BEng(Hons), plus Incorporated Engineer status, through a three-year work-based learning programme.
Join us for early evening drinks and canapés aboard the SS Great Britain to celebrate our aerospace engineering heritage in Bristol, and learn how your company can benefit from the new Higher Level Apprenticeship programme.
Tour the technical centre where the BLOODHOUND SSC land speed record car is being built, and get an opportunity to add your name to the fin.
- 18:00 - Bloodhound Technical Centre tour
- 19:00 - SS Great Britain drinks and canapés
- Tony Rooke - Operations Manager Apprentice Programmes, Filton, Airbus UK
- Lucinda Dancer - Customer Services, Airbus UK (Ex Higher Apprentice)
- George Burdett and Tristan Vincent - Current Higher Apprentices, Airbus UK
Follow up discussions available with:
- City of Bristol College
- University of the West of England
- National Apprenticeship Service
Register for this event
Contact: Vanessa Knight
Telephone: 0117 32 82039