This event has now passed.
Date: 16 March 2012
Venue: Employability and Enterprise Zone (2D11 opposite Core24)
Venue Location: http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/comingtouwe/campusesmapsandtravel/frenchaycampus/frenchaycampusmaps.aspx
Time: 11:00 - 15:00
Come along to get invaluable information and advice about money management such as:
- Credit rating
- Claiming tax back
- Dealing with debt
- Collection of student loans
- Applying for funds at UWE
- Claiming back bank charges
- Creating a working budget
There will also get the chance to...
- Get a financial health check – are you receiving all the money you are entitled to?
- Take part in our taste test – Branded Vs Economy
- Take part in our shopping basket competition
Graduating this year?
There will be information on claiming means-tested benefits, student overdrafts vs. graduate loans, council tax liability and postgraduate funding.
For more information contact 0117 32 85678 or use our Student Enquiry Form or see our money saving tips for students.
Contact: Information points
Telephone: +0044 (0)117 32 85678